An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Account Manager to manage the strategic, operational and commercial relationships for a portfolio of clients.
This position will require you to:
- Manage a portfolio of high value clients, maintaining and improving client relationships by honest and proactive communication through a variety of mediums including face to face visits, telephone calls, educational material, email and video calls.
- Develop and deliver strategic review plans to ensure the service helps clients achieve their objectives
- Review services delivered and proactively develop initiatives
- Advise clients on new and revised related services
- Advise the Business Development team on retender and renewal opportunities
- Review and analyse client management information to identify trends and opportunities for enhanced service delivery.
- Liaise and manage sub-contractor relationships, co-ordinating service delivery and reporting
- Ensure contractual terms are appropriate for services delivered and amended appropriately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to produce and analyse business management information
- Experience of relationship and contract management within a high value service related sector ie Medical or insurance sectors
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Good customer service skills
Knowledge of Office 365
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
- Communication Skills
- Contract Management
- Customer Service
- Management Information