An opportunity present itself for a qualified and knowledgable individual to join a small but highly professional firm in the capacity of Client Relationship Manager focussing on trust & corporate services.
As an independent firm, the successful applicant will join an established team servicing international clientele and providing the highest quality of service with a mix of day to day responsibilities, your involvement will see you working with HNW Clientele.
Your involvement will include;
- Client servicing of HNW Clients
- Incorporation and the set up of structures and their on-going management inline with international legislation
- Family Office Services
- Involvement and input in new business leads
- Administrative tasks including bank account management, billing and debt control
- Drafting of legal documents and liaising with various professional advisors as required
The requirement for our client is for applicants to possess demonstrable experience in a Trust Company or Family Office environment combined with professional qualifications be these ICSA / STEP or Legal / Accounting.
Such a role will see you leaning on various attributes essential for the role including; communication and organisation, client servicing skills, high levels of integrity and confidentiality, interpersonal skills and commercial awareness.
You'll have the knowledge of UK Tax and Company Incorporation's.
Furthermore you must be fluent in English and additional languages skills such as Italian or French would be beneficial.
Should you be wanting to take that next step and have the professional profile to fulfil this role then apply today!