Client Relationship Manager - Salary of circa £25,000 - Ringwood
Our client, a leading company based in Ringwood, are currently looking to recruit a Relationship Manager to join their growing team. You will be responsible for managing business relationships regarding the renewal of clients policies. This is a customer focused account management role.
- To manage an existing client portfolio, secure new clients and generate profitable income for the group.
- To develop and promote the total client proposition to maximise opportunities.
- To promote and deliver high quality service and advice as part of development as a trusted partner.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the clients to establish effective relationships.
- Managing an existing client portfolio.
- Promoting and delivering high quality service and advice.
- Updating and maintaining records on core systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience within either, Insurance, Healthcare or account management.
- Self driven and motivated.
- A desire to provide exceptional customer service.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
If you are interested in the Client Relationship Manager role or would like more information please submit your CV or contact .Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Team Leader
- Head of Customer Service
- Customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"