Client Relationship Manager - RPO and Managed Services
London - City
Basic to £45k + Excellent Bonus + Benefits
A respected, award-winning City-based firm active in the Managed Services recruitment market is looking for a business-orientated Client Relationship Manager.
You will be responsible for managing and developing existing large accounts, liaising with colleagues in order to ensure that the client needs are fully met, developing strategic relationships with clients, and seeking to identify new opportunities for business development within the account.
Suitable candidates will typically come from an agency recruitment consulting or RPO/Managed Services background may be looking to move into a more of a client relationship management and business development role.
Key aspects of the role
- Network and develop relationships with clients to identify upcoming resourcing needs and see these needs through to delivery
- Instigate new business within accounts and pursue additional work outside of key client base
- Develop client management within key accounts
- Be the key contact representative within the account
- Work closely with resourcing consultants to ensure timely and accurate delivery
- Experience of working in a client-facing environment to develop new and existing business opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well-organised and able to work to deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious recruitment professional to further develop his/her career in a buoyant and well-rewarded sector of the market.
Apply online, see WatersBarnes.com or contact Simon Waters direct.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job