A great chance to work in the property market in a service-based role with a leading property management company in Edinburgh!
This position is open to candidates from non-property backgrounds with full training provided so represents a fantastic 'career change’ opportunity..
Your role will involve managing a portfolio of residential property developments acting as the main point of contact for your clients providing a professional Property Management (Block Management/Factoring) service.
Key duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for property owners across property developments in Edinburgh and the East of Scotland
- Taking ownership of all issues reported from property owners each day with regards to property repairs, building services and account queries
- Visiting property developments to meet with existing/new clients and inspect communal areas
- Working with clients on longer term projects including refurbishments & insurance claims
- Complaints management and resolution - liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve client issues
- Understanding technical aspects of property management and communicating effectively to your clients.
Property based experience isn’t essential - you will however have proven work history in customer service focussed positions and be able to demonstrate abilities in building client relationships, problem solving and organising a busy workload. It’s important you are a natural people person with an interest in property, good admin skills and the confidence to handle any complaints in a professional manner. Graduate qualification is an advantage.
A full driving licence is required but pool cars are provided. Full time position working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
A superb career opening - apply today with CV. Contact Douglas Robertson to discuss any queries.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Management
- Complaint Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'