Our established and growing client is seeking an experienced and professional Client Relationship Manager to join its expanding team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and enthusiastic individual with proven experience managing relationships with large, high-profile clients. Working within a dedicated team, this role will focus on the delivery of an exceptional and professional level of client service.
- Manage a portfolio of high value clients, maintaining and improving client relationships by honest and proactive communication through a variety of mediums including face to face visits, telephone calls, educational material, email and video calls.
- Develop and deliver strategic review plans to ensure the occupational health service assists our clients with achieving their HR, Health & Safety and Wellbeing objectives.
- Review services delivered and proactively develop initiatives to demonstrate best value and return on investment for clients.
- Advise clients on new and revised occupational health and related services to ensure the commercial development of contracts.
- Advise the Business Development team on retender and renewal opportunities and evidence contract delivery to aid sophisticated, evidence-based responses.
- Lead client implementations requiring the co-ordination of both clinical and operational assets in conjunction with other department leads.
- Review and analyse client management information to identify trends and opportunities for enhanced service delivery.
- Liaise and manage sub-contractor relationships, co-ordinating service delivery and reporting.
- Ensure contractual terms are appropriate for services delivered and amended appropriately.
- Support Team Managers with significant service delivery change or contractual issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to produce and analyse business management information
- Proven experience of relationship and contract management within the medical or insurance sectors
- Ability to use own initiative and take a proactive approach
- Ability to prioritise a varied and busy workload, managing multiple projects and relationships.
- Willing to take an active role in own personal development
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent approach to customer service
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with experience within the medical or insurance fields to join a great employer.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this vacancy.