Client Relationship Manager (Investor Relations)
Canary Wharf, London
Permanent, £28,000- £37,000 +uncapped OTE and excellent company benefit
Are you an experienced sales executive with a keen interest in Investor Relations, fiercely competitive and commercially driven? Looking for that next step up in your career? Selling market-leading products whilst working for a global market leader? If so, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to excel your career and earning potential within our client relationship management sales team.
As a key member of the client relationship management team here in London, you provide a vital link between listed companies, the city and global investors. Achieved by maintaining PR Newswire’s industry position as the global market leader and helping our clients maximise the exposure they receive from their Investor and Corporate Communication programmes, In addition, you will:
- Research, advise and persuade executives on strategic IR communication plans that would be of significant benefit to their business.
- Influence customer personnel at all levels, from Board Members, Senior Directors and Executives to Account Managers and Product Users.
- Become an ambassador for PR Newswire by developing strong relationships with customers on the telephone, face to face, during meetings, presentations or at industry forums.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of IR, marketing communications, technology and new media industry.
- Ensure that each potential buyer within a client company is made aware of the full portfolio of PR Newswire’s products and services.
- Ensure you are the 1st point of contact for each company and 'the’ representative they approach for solutions.
To be successful in this role, you will be results driven self-starter with a proven track record in sales. In addition, you will demonstrate:
- Ability to identify potential key clients, build relationships and close meetings and new business opportunities.
- Ability to take and interpret customer’s needs or instructions, propose solutions and then up- and cross-sell to develop existing accounts both in terms of revenue and products bought
- Ability to present and pitch to senior decision makers.
- Confident and personable on the phone and face to face with excellent presentation skills.
The Cision Story:
There has never been a better time to join us here at Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) the leading global provider of software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision's software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 3,200 employees with offices in 15 countries throughout the Americas, EMIA, and APAC.
As accredited investors in people and an equal opportunities employer, we are dedicated to your career development. This means we help you make the most of your potential with comprehensive training and a range of useful resources
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Investor Relations
- Commercially driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job