The Client Partner role is a service delivery position focused on client service and retention, rather than business development. In this role you will achieve world-class levels of client support, value-orientated usage, retention, and client loyalty, ensuring clients use and receive value from their purchased Gartner services.
The Client Partner role provides a great opportunity to work with an international and dynamic team, delivering valuable insight to C-level clients in large organisations whilst developing your career in a fast growing organisation and gaining a very attractive salary package.
- Proactively build relationships with existing Senior IT Leaders and C-level clients over the phone to ensure that they are engaged and getting the highest return on their investment in Gartner.
- Becoming a strategic partner to clients by keeping up to date with their key challenges and opportunities.
- Drive continuous client usage of the services purchased by ensuring the connection of key IT decisions and initiatives to Gartner expertise
- Being the main point of contact for any support clients require with their Gartner service.
- Partner with Sales Executives to manage and retain client relationships and build client loyalty.
- Understand and capture how the client measures value and ensure this is over delivered throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Continually stay abreast of new product offerings and technology
- Must be fluent in German
and English at a business level
- Bachelor's degree AND/OR
1-3 years’ work experience in an account management/ service role.
- Proven ability to build
strong client relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Evidence of over-achieving
goals (top 20% performer)
- Are goal orientated with positive
attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Excellent oral and written
- Well defined prioritisation
and organizational skills
- Demonstrated intellectual
- Technology knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to
work well in fast paced environment and to deadlines.preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job