Account Relationship Manager/Client Relationship Manager/Acount Development Manager
Creative Events Management Agency
"Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear!"
This amazing opportunity is with our long-standing much-loved client. they are a well well known and respected London based agency who have a fabulous new Midlands based office.
They deliver global event management solutions. Offering a range of creative and corporate Event Management Services for a wide range of corporate clients.
What they do
Services include free venue finding, production and management, conference & incentive & meetings management and overseas events & travel.
Why this opportunity
Work within a creative, highly skilled and motivated team with excellent leadership.
Offering a personalised service, with dedicated account teams. A tailored approach, along with flexibility in their solutions creating strong client relationships, ensuring clients return time and time again. A fantastic employer brand and employee value proposition, with excellent commission opportunity to earn.
Purpose of Account Development Manager role.
To maintain current client relationships and develop new ones. As a skilled, polished, articulate and confident business developer you will be fully adept at proactive as well as reactive sales, marketing and business development.
- The Client Relationship Manager also known as Account Development Manager will play a pivotal role in the ongoing growth of our client’s organisations.
- The relationship manager will identify and self-generate new opportunities within the events industry with luxury, premium brand and corporate clients.
- Conversing at senior level and the clients’ wider team to develop proactive strategies for profitable long-term business growth.
- This role is key to developing close sustainable relationships with significant decision makers within targeted industry sectors, securing introductory discussions for the provision of delivering new business pitches.
- The client development manager will have a proven track record in self-generating and winning new business, ideally from the events sector but this is not essential, although an agency background is preferred.
- The successful person will be detailed in their approach, demonstrating value and building long lasting relationships are the key to success.
- Lead in all aspects of the client development process,
- Assisting in proposal development and pitching.
- Maintain a highly responsive and pre-emptive service ethic with proposals and clients • Work with the team to develop proposals that achieve the desired needs, address concerns and meet objectives.
- Presenting ideas, creative and solutions to senior colleagues
- Develop social intelligence for the companies employer and overall brand
- Integrating social intelligence, business and account develop through an effective customer relationship system.
- Developing a pipeline and of existing and new business
- Ensure a seamless transition of client handover to event project manager following a successful confirmed brief
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Commercial awareness
- Proven track record in winning new business pitches and in growing accounts.
- Marketing principles is an advantage
- Ability to manage multiple project proposals combined with prospecting - short - medium- and long-term pipeline
- Consultative approach to a complex sale
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Positive people skills - ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- High level numeracy and literacy
- Internal and external stakeholder influence and management
- Sound negotiation skills
- Knowledge of all Microsoft products
Values and Behavioural Qualities
- Infectious personality and engaging manner
- Can do attitude
- Strong values comprising of respect, integrity honesty and trust.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be part of a busy team
- Sense of creativity
- Client focused, resilient and results driven
Contact us immediately if you feel this opportunity is for you.
This position would suit: Events Account Manager, Account Development Manager, Events Account Development Manager, Business Development Manager Events, Business Development Director, Sales Events Manager, Relationship Manager Events, Client Relationship Manager Events, Conference and Incentive Sales Manager, Proposal Development Manager Sales Account Manager, Event Sales Account Manager, Sales Development Manager, Sales Event Manager, Events Sales Manager
- Account manager
- Client Manager
- Event Sales Manager
- Events account manager
- Event Accounts Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'