Client Relationship Manager - Salary of £25,000 - Bournemouth
Our client, are currently looking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager to join their team in Bournemouth. You will be the primary contact point for managing smaller accounts and to support Client Development Managers.
- To be the primary contact point for managing and developing smaller accounts and to support Client Development Managers.
- Account Managers have responsibility for a number of named accounts working in several key areas:
- Ensuring customers understand the range or services the company offers and fill in the white space, thereby growing the share of the wallet.
- Researching customer business growth plans and proactively using the company technology and services to help the customer achieve them.
- Keeping customers happy and ensuring business retention.
- Developing an account management and revenue development plan for each customer.
- Proactive and regular account management reviews and communication with customers via Email, Skype and Phone.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Previous IT sales experience or working in an IT sales environment.
- B2B sales or customer service experience.
If you are interested in the Client Relationship Manager role or would like more information please submit your CV or email .
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Managed Services