Due to our continued success, we now have an opportunity for a new Client Relationship Consultant within our busy Client Services Team.
Wolters Kluwer is a global information, software and consultancy provider with over 19,000 employees worldwide and annual revenues of €4.2b (2016). We have been providing information and advice to lawyers and accountants around the world for over 175 years and are the trusted first point of call for when you have to be right.
In the UK, Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting is a market leader in the provision of software, training and support to professional accountants and tax advisors, from sole practitioners to most of the UK’s top 100 accounting practices. As well as helping professional firms to manage their own business, our accounting and tax products enable them to provide compliance and value added services to their clients.
We love the opportunities innovation brings, and we are always looking at helping others understand more about why our attitude matters, so we think it’s important that you know how we apply that when you consider joining us:
- We are brave, ambitious and make decisions, regardless of role
- We are part of an organisation where we support our colleagues, and they support us
- We are smart and fast in all that we do
- Win or lose, we learn and move on together
- We deliver in the present, while at the same time innovating for future success
About the role...
The Client Services Team is responsible for a broad business function, covering all aspects of our after-sales service.
Based in our modern offices in Kingston upon Thames, and reporting into the Head of Sales, the Consultant will be responsible for enhancing client satisfaction, loyalty and retention. The role is required to support our field-based account managers, with a broad range of client queries (invoicing & billing, software licensing etc.), as well as developing relationships with our high-value/strategic/influential clients, and to deliver against a segmented engagement model. This will be achieved through a prescribed communications plan comprising proactive calls, regular business review meetings on client site, etc. The role will also have some responsibility for customer support escalations and specialist pre-sales activity. There will also be a fair amount of travel to client sites (maybe an average of one day per week, UK-wide), for which a car or car allowance will be provided.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous similar experience gained within a fast-paced, commercial environment;
- First class communication skills;
- A real focus on customer service excellence;
- Outstanding organisational skills;
- Strong commercial awareness;
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate multiple duties, often with competing deadlines and frequent interruptions
- Willingness to travel when required.
What's in it for you?
Well apart from the opportunity to join a great team within a growing, market leading organisation, we offer a very attractive package including a competitive salary, car/car allowance, and a comprehensive range of benefits (25 days holiday plus an extra 3 days for Christmas closure, plus public holidays, pension, life assurance, income protection, discounted online shopping, Childcare Vouchers, CycleScheme, flexible approach to working etc.)
- Commercial Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Customer Retention
- Relationship Management