The Client Relationship Associate works with the Client Relationship Managers to build and support the company client database, generate new leads and support the preliminary due diligence on potential financing opportunities.
Liaise primarily with the Client Relationship Managers or Directors, as is designated, to provide sales support. Liaise with team members across the business to manage and support core duties and responsibilities
You will also liaise with external lawyers, claimants and Introducers as is required by the Relationship Managers or Directors.
Hours: Full time
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Ensure senior members of the team are kept informed of cases that require their input/follow up.
- Diary management to support the team.
- Produce meeting and call notes with follow up actions and upload to relevant case file.
- Inputting of numerical data into the platform to assist with assessing commercial terms and economic viability.
- Manage desktop due diligence.
- Ensure all required diligence documents relating to each case are uploaded to the system.
- Prepare individual case files for further due diligence by the Investment Team.
- Completion of claim notes - prepare claim notes for every case which goes across to diligence. This note covers off commercials, basic legals, background info on parties and recoverability as a handover note.
- Ensure your team are on track to achieve quarterly and yearly targets through regular communication with the Client Relationship Managers.
- Monitor progress of case files.
- Regular liaison with both lawyer and claimant on cases.
- Determine case suitability by completion of relevant investment criteria on the platform.
- Generate and distribute Term sheets to relevant parties to the case.
- Conduct background research on Law Firms for Board approval with regards to funding investments.
Client growth and engagement
- Researching target clients.
- Support the business with growth of the lead database.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with lawyers.
- Actively participate in continual professional development taking an active interest in the industry and in developing new ideas and skills which can be of benefit to the business.
Core Values and attributes
- Align with a client-centric approach.
- Be passionate about our clients and our business.
- Act with discretion, integrity, respect and professionalism at all times.
- Adopt a collaborative approach.
- Commitment to professional excellence and a drive to continually grow and develop.
- Adaptable and resilient with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and industry.
- Passionate about relationship and client development and genuine interest in the litigation funding arena.
Candidates must be / have:
- Needs to be commercially aware / good with numbers - dealing with pricing is a significant part of the role.
- Acts with discretion, integrity and professionalism at all times.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills across all levels of people.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills both written and verbal with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Proactively takes on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Calm under pressure and bounces back from set-backs.
- Positive outlook, seen as committed and enthusiastic.
- Fully proficient level of competency of all mainstream software packages that are relevant to role.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Confident and clear telephone manner and written communication.
- Ability to absorb a large amount of information and work on multiple matters under time-pressure effectively.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems.
- Client Development
- Client Relations Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job