We currently have an exciting opportunity for Client Relationship Advisor in Chorley.
Do you have two years’ experience in customer service in a technical environment?
Our client is looking for experienced and passionate Client Relationship Advisor to join their team in Chorley. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with a background in customer service, preferably in a technical environment.
- Client liaison with a major account
- Creating information on our CRM and portal
- Contacting sub venues to connect our equipment
- Placing orders and invoicing
- Producing statistics
- At least 2 years’ experience in customer service, preferably in a technical environment
- Proficient in using Excel
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills and good attention to details
- The ideal candidate must present a confident telephone manner
- Quick learner
- 9-5 standard hours
- You can start between 8-10 and finish between 4-6
- 22 days holiday + bank holiday - you get an additional day for every year with the company until 26 days
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please only apply if you have the required skills and absolute fluency in the required languages.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications match our clients' requirements. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit.
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'