Client Relationship Advisor
£18,000 basic salary
My client based in Bury is an industry leading company who are currently looking for a Client Relationship Advisor.
This is an Exceptional role for anybody that has Sales and Customer Service experience!!
Client Relationship Advisor role:
- Acting proactively to sell products and sign customers to schemes
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- To have good knowledge of the company products
- To act as a focal point for new and existing customers
- Providing high quality customer service to all customers new and existing
- Using good sales skills to develop relationships
What qualities I am looking for?...
- Self Motivated
- Previous sales experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong IT skills using MS office and internal software
- Professional approach
- Results orientated with the drive to achieve individual and team based targets
- 5 GCSEs grades A-C (including English and Mathematics)
If this sounds like you GET IN TOUCH!!!!
- Amazing office based in Bury
- 25 days holiday
- 5% Pension Scheme contribution
- Private medical care
- Energetic, friendly office environment
- Great career progression
- Access to Car scheme
- On-Site Parking
Interviews available ASAP!!! CLICK APPLY or call Sam Jenkins on (0161) (835) (8304) for more info.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Client Relationship Advisor Customer Service Sales Bury
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job