Transform financial services and create better outcomes
Your new company
This company transforms financial services and creates better outcomes for clients and their advisers. It is this purpose that drives everything they do and differentiates them. They know it's not just about what they do but how its done following core company values; authentic, accountable, energetic and inspiring.
Your new role
Due to internal progression, we're looking to find a brilliant professional to join our client relations team in support roles. The best thing about this role is the integral part you'll play in supporting our client relations managers in providing an exceptional client service to our adviser firms. In this role, we'll be relying on you to provide MI to help improve performance, collate information in response to letters of authority, manage both the client relations mailbox and internal queries on our messaging system. You'll find that your day is varied with lots of opportunity to learn and develop your knowledge. The more time you spend in the role we'll look for you to anticipate what's coming and how you could make the team and the adviser experience even better.
What you'll need to succeed
Your friends would probably describe you as 'the reliable one'. This is an important role as you will continually drive improvements and service delivery for the platform. You will work well as part of a team and take a great deal of pride in providing exceptional customer service. You love to work with smart people and hate mediocrity; you know there is almost always a better way of doing things even if it's can't be delivered immediately. Smaller teams, a flat structure, constantly learning, being challenged, having your own chunk of responsibility and being trusted to make it happen describe in a nutshell the environment you really thrive in. You want to be part of a collaborative culture where you feel empowered but always know you'll never be left alone. We have always placed more importance on culture fit above technical ability but we'd really like you to have:
* Previous experience providing exceptional customer service.
* Brilliant organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
* Possibly spent some time in a larger financial services company and realised it's not your calling after all.
* Be aware and have a good understanding of financial products, legislation and procedures. This includes money laundering, compliance and TCF principles.
* We need you to be completely comfortable representing our culture and values so it'd be ideal if you're confident in using excel and are a natural communicator and collaborator.
What you'll get in return
- Life Assurance
- 10% Non-contributory Pension
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus 9 days
- An extra day on year 3, 5 and 7
- Private medical cover
- Flexible working
- £1000 referral for recommending colleagues
- Social events and a fantastic working environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.