£30,000 - £35,000
Our client is a world leading investor relation services company specialising in share ownership analysis, equity market intelligence, investor communication and shareholder management technology. They are looking to recruit an experienced Client Relations Manager to join their established team.
- To work within the Client Relations Management (CRM) team and report directly to the Deputy Head of Client Relations
- Have primary responsibility for a portfolio of clients
- A client facing position with the opportunity to build client relationships across the global client base
- Proactively provide ongoing client support for a wide range of services delivered through the delivery platform
- Liaise with a diverse client base, consisting of Senior Executives, Investor Relations professionals and Company Secretariat professionals
- Support and assist with the strategic objectives of the business in close proximity to Senior Management
- Execute and implement reviews across the client base, ensure all need are met and clients happy with the view of repeat business
- Identify business opportunities through understanding client needs.
- Present and tender to new clients to gain new business
- Maitain and maximise existing client base as well as cultivating new client and contacts
- 2 years’ proven experience working in a client facing role
- Proven experience working in a CRM team. Experience within financial marker or investor relationsh is preferred
- Educated to graduate level
- Fluent (written/spoken) in German or other European languages would be an advantage
- Excellent writing and communication skills with a confident telephone manner
- Cofident in the delivery of presentations
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Key eye for detail and accurate worker
- Ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines and cope under pressure
- Enthusiastic and driven. Strives for success
- Intermediate to advanced in Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job