Join Cornwall's most rapidly-growing and highly prestigious Financial Services institution as a Client Relations Officer in their essential Loans Processing Division.
You and your team will be working alongside the national team of Business Development Managers and your remit will be to make sure that all commercial loan applications are dealt with quickly and thoroughly.
No other organisation in Cornwall can offer you such career prospects.
If you have financial services experience apply now (or see below for more specific details on the role).
You will need to deal with solicitors, land-registry, clients, business developers and senior management.
- Receive loan application and input data on in-house system.
- Run online I.D. and credit checks ensuring that there are no County Court Judgements on individuals or Company Directors applying for loans.
- Obtain any further information required in order to process the application effectively and accurately.
- Refer applications to Client Relationship Manager: Loans/M.D. if appropriate.
- Apply to Land Registry for title plan and register for property/land detailed as security within the loan application.
- Double check for security
- Send application to the appropriate Panel solicitor in closest proximity to the loan application for an initial review
- Supply a brief overview of the application
- Chase for a response within 24hours
- Obtain any information/documents required by the lawyer in order to proceed to green lights.
- Ensure a storyboard is written detailing all relevant aspects of the loan and including relevant photographs.
- Valuer for confirmation of Loan To Value (requirement to be less than 60%)
- If application passes all 3 green light processes notify the borrower that the loan has been accepted.
- Prepare offer letters to issue to borrower and relevant solicitor
- Forward details of loan to the loan matching team.
- Prepare security instructions and collate relevant information/documents for panel lawyers.
- Communicate with panel lawyer to ensure legals are progressing and completion date is met.
- Collate the completion documents sent by the panel lawyer, chase any missing documents, ask them to amend any anomalies, complete completion checklist and then get the loan signed off by security team.
- Instruct panel lawyer to complete loan. Advise team internally.
- At all stages of the loan application monitor progress.
- Ensure all relevant parties are communicated with and updated of progress by phone or by letter.
- Discuss/raise any anomalies with the Client Relationship Manager: loans or the Managing Director.
- Set up a hard copy of the loan and update it at all stages
- Once Charge registered at Land Registry, collate the loan completion documents and complete the closing file completion checklist. Get loan signed off by security team.
- Archive loan files once loan has completed
- Update database at all relevant stages
- Update borrower caseload
- Cover redemption/lender swap role when necessary.
- Provide support/advise to client relationship officers/administrator when required.
Knowledge and skills:
- Financial Services Experience is essential
- Microsoft office skills: Word and Excel
- Knowledge of databases/management systems
- Customer facing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Commercial/financial awareness
- Planning and organising
- Decision making and judgement
- Taking responsibility
- Performance standards
- Customer Focus
- Job Knowledge
- Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Personal qualities
- Bank Reconciliations
- Loans Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job