£22,000 - £25,000
Our client is a world leading investor relation services company specialising in share ownership analysis, equity market intelligence, investor communication and shareholder management technology. They are looking to recruit an experienced Client Relations Assistant to join the CRM team.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the company’s services and in particular the company’s software platform
- Engaging with the CRM team to identify and establish all sales opportunities across client base
- Supporting the CRM team in the day to day management of clients
- Dealing with various administrative tasks on behalf of the team including fielding incoming client and prospect calls, logging client meetings and emails through the company’s platform, preparing client meeting materials and maintaining distribution lists
- Managing the CRM calendar and coordinating client training requirements for both existing and new users of the platform
- Responding to client queries promptly and efficiently and where necessary
- Formatting both share register analysis and CRM reports
- Establishing, building and maintaining relationships across the client base
- Conduct training sessions to clients/users on all modules of the company’s platform both over the phone and face to face
- At least 1 years’ experience within a similar role ideally working within a CRM/customer services team
- Educated to at least degree level
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Have a confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong and accurate attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Must be a team player as well as being able to work on own initiative
- Eager to learn and grow into the role
- Able to stay calm under pressure
- Possess an interest in financial markets
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job