The role of Client Relations Administrator will be to review and find quick solutions for complaints. This role will require you to make outbound calls to complaints in order to strive to resolve a high percentage of complaints over the phone.
The client is within Financial Services based in central Bristol.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to:
* General administrative support to the team
* Answering telephone calls in a professional manner
* Managing of the Client Relations mail box
* Logging new complaints, concerns and errors on complaints database
* Identifying type of complaint and allocating work to the team
* Liaising with business to ensure that complaint referrals are completed and sufficient information is obtained to investigate the complaint
* Diary management 4 & 8 week letters
* Management of complaint log - ensuring cases are completed and records complete
* Feedback to business following complaint investigation
* Sending files/liaising with case handler to provide responses
* Assistance in preparation of management information
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and be proactive
This Client Relations Administrator role is a 6 month fixed term contract in a reputable central Bristol based company paying up to £20,000. If you are interested then please send your CV.
- Client Relations Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job