A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Company as a Client Reconciliations Associate. The successful individual will assist the Head of CASS Oversight on all day-to-day processes, ensuring that all client reconciliations back office functions are processed.
- To ensure all assets held in the nominee account and all client cash held in the business's bank accounts or the accounts of outsource clients are reconciled to third party records and that the business comply with regulators and industry best practice in this area.
- Conduct internal client assets reconciliations in accordance to internal policies and in line with CASS 6/7.
- Monitor client money balances to ensure that the diversification of client money is maintained and process any account transfers required to ensure adherence to polices.
- Completing the daily Client Money Reconciliation and ensuring that all client money is protected as per the FSA CASS 7 regulations.
- Performance of any user acceptance testing or other system testing that is required relating to CASS reconciliation activities.
- Provided support to the annual CASS Audit.
Skills & Experience:
- Client money reconciliations experience.
- Strong knowledge of CASS regulations, CASS Policies.
- CISI Certificate in Investment Operations is desirable.
If you wish to be considered for this role please click 'applynow'.
- Monitor client money
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job