Get on Board - Client Quality Control Analyst - Temp-Perm role
Brand View is busy disrupting the world of price, promotions, ecommerce, nutrition and market research. This is just the start - we continually have new projects on the go that need smart, creative minds to spark them into life.
Our award-winning, much-acclaimed office might look like a playground complete with DJ booth, pool table, Xbox and beer tap, but it’s designed to be a fun, inspiring and dynamic place to work. Best of all it’s brimming with brilliant people.
Our goals have always been the same: Have fun, do exceptional work, build the best product in the business, experiment, pay attention to the details, treat people right, tell the truth, have a positive impact on the world around us, give back, and keep learning.
We’re always on the lookout for ambitious and creative people to join our team. But isn’t everyone? Potential Brand View employees need something extra. A quirky edge, a positive attitude and a driving passion to bring something unique to our party. It’s hard to define but you’ll know if you’ve got it. And so will we. Think you can measure up? Let’s talk!
Is this You?
This role reports to the Service Delivery Manager with close consultation with the Account Management Team, Support Team and Clients. Are you a strong Quality Control Analyst who enjoys working with numbers, spotting trends, identifying root causes and resolving issues? We are looking for an Analyst to fine tune the deliverables to our biggest clients to provide this by using both automated tools as well as your intuition.
The Day Job
You will be responsible for Quality Assurance for a number of our biggest global clients by performing continuous quality control measures. These include:
- Following a QC process which you will, evolve, adapt and manage proactive changes for clients.
- Finding trends and proactively avoiding issues
- Troubleshooting, liaising directly with Client and Support team on incoming queries
- Making changes within the automated operational tools to fix root cause of problems with support of colleagues
- Constructing and reporting on QC and accuracy measures
We want at a minimum…..
- Demonstration of resilience and strong time management in a fast paced industry
- Commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Ability to simplify complexity
- Analytical and numerical with a high level of competency in English, Maths and Excel
Even better if…..
- You have a similar Agency background in continuous market research
- You have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- You are tech savvy and keep up on all the latest trends
- This role is flexible and can offer a Temp-Perm opportunity with an excellent salary of £25K dependent on levels of experience
- 26 days annual holiday rising incrementally after 3 years service to a maximum of 30 days
- Contributory pension scheme
- A distinct lack of red tape
- Exposure to some of the largest FMCG and General Merchandise companies in the world
- A fun, lively office with regular social activities throughout the year!
- Fresh fruit, breakfast options, full Nespresso coffee suite, soft drinks, sweet station and, of course, beer tap
- Award-winning office with amazing views across Reading. Fully equipped with kitchen/breakfast bar, pool table, table tennis, DJ booth and gaming station
- Access to Perkbox, giving you a huge range of discounts on goods and services; from dining out and shopping to child care support.
- Make your mark! Real opportunity to help shape the future direction of this truly dynamic organisation
Join a fun, global team of top engineers, awesome commercial folk, meticulous data analysts and seasoned entrepreneurs for the adventure of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Oh, and just a little bit weird.
We’re passionate about our work, but also about a whole lot more than that. We’re parents, siblings, jokers, movie buffs, nerds, fashionistas, marathoners, and couch potatoes. And we can’t wait to meet you so - what are you waiting for?
- Problem Analysis
- Quality Control
- Trend Analysis