Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a National Accountancy Practice to find them a Client Portfolio Manager.
- Manage a varied portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
- Your responsibilities will be across Audits, Accounts Preparation and Tax assignments.
- Responsibility for organising and planning the workload across the team.
- Working with the Partner; setting budgets, negotiating fees and monitoring the billings.
- Supervise, support and train less experienced members of the team.
- You will play an active role in developing and building your own portfolio.
This practice is looking for their future leaders of the business. The have a proven track records of promoting into Senior Level positions from within for those that demonstrate they are ready for the opportunity.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Manager is essential.
- Experience of being running your own portfolio.
- As our client is unable to provide sponsorship you must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job