Centrally located Accountancy Firm require an experience Client Portfolio Manager to join their team.
About The Role
- Managing a portfolio of clients predominately in the Hitech and IT Sectors
- Supporting the department manager with more complex queries.
- Liaising with clients to resolve any queries and ensure their accounts within time and budget.
- Reviewing statutory accounts and tax work and providing management comments.
- Providing review points and ensuring files are complete.
- Reviewing VAT and Corporation Tax computations.
- Undertaking more complex work and ad hoc advisory work.
About Our Client
This client of Howett Thorpe is an established Firm, with a modern approach, online accounting systems and a paperless office environment. Due to the ongoing growth in their client base they now need to appoint a Client Portfolio Manager with existing experience in a similar role.
It is anticipated the successful candidate will be:
- AAT qualified, ACCA part qualified or ACA/ACCA qualified, or qualified by Experience
- Able to offer significant experience of Accounts Preparation gained with an Accountancy firm.
- Comfortable and confident in dealing with clients by email, telephone and face to face.
- Seeking a role with progression and the opportunity to supervise staff and a client portfolio.
Things You Should Know
Commutable from: Addlestone, Aldershot, Alton, Andover, Ascot, Bagshot, Basingstoke, Bordon, Bournemouth, Bracknell, Bromley, Burgess Hill, Camberley, Caterham, Chertsey, Cobham, Cranleigh, Crawley, Croydon, Dorking, East Grinstead, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Fleet, Frimley, Gatwick, Godalming, Guildford, Haywards Heath, Hook, Horley, Horsham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Lightwater, London, Maidenhead, Petersfield, Portsmouth, Purley, Reading, Redhill, Reigate, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Slough, Southampton, Staines, Sunbury, Tonbridge, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Windsor, Woking, Wokingham and Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job