The Deloitte 2020 aspiration is to become the undisputed leader in professional services. The Clients & Industries strategy is a key enabler of this aspiration; aiming to build enviable client loyalty with the largest and most influential clients in our chosen markets, such that these clients will turn first to Deloitte when faced with a major challenge.
As we execute our strategy, our client portfolios exhibit multiple facets (such as Global client portfolios and North West Europe (NWE) client programmes) alongside very strong revenue growth performance. This leads to a strong demand from our business for clear Client Portfolio Management (CPM), strong governance and consistent execution of our client programmes, in line with Member Firm Standards and expected best practice.
The Financial Services (FS) CPM Assistant Manager has an important role in helping to ensure that the client aspects of our Firm, and Clients & Industries strategies, are delivered. A particular focus of our CPM team is to ensure that our strategic client programmes are executed consistently, with well-informed MI, thereby enabling the business to make informed decisions about key client interactions. The FS CPM Assistant Manager will work closely with the acting FS CPM Acting Lead, the FS Business Partner and senior FS practitioners (specifically the FS Leader, the FS CFO, the FS Head of Clients & Industries, and the Sector Leads).
The FS CPM Assistant Manager will work closely with the FS CPM Acting Lead to ensure that our strategic client programmes are consistently and accurately delivered. The FS CPM Assistant Manager will also work closely with the FS CPM Acting Lead and the FS Business Partner to ensure all client-related aspects of our C&I strategy are supported and delivered.
The three key pillars of the FS CPM Assistant Manager role are to:
- enable and inform the prioritisation of our Firm’s resources
- help build and inform the best teams to serve our clients
- accelerate and enhance client conversations
Thereby playing a critical role in supporting the activities and client interactions of our key client service teams. The FS CPM Assistant Manager role also works with the FS leader and his executive team in executing their client strategies and activities.
Strategy, Reporting and Planning
- Facilitate the development and delivery of consistent sector/industry level leadership performance reports and presentations with the support of DRS (India).
- Work with the Sector, Service Line and client teams on activity updates for UK & NWE.
- Take on ad hoc requests and strategic initiatives, providing data and customised reports as needed. E.g. Sector 'Deep Dives’.
- Assist the annual FS revenue planning process at both a UK and NWE level through communications, data gathering and manipulation, keeping the plan submissions to deadlines and assisting with iterating the plan and re-forecasting as new data is received.
- Support the various FS UK & NWE Exec’s, Sector meetings and other events as required.
Portfolio and account performance
- Coordinate with the key contacts on selected pipeline opportunities to verify data, seek further information on opportunities, wins, and losses to help identify market trends and insights, maintaining clear key opportunities/must win reporting.
- Deliver data analysis to help with the monitoring and execution of client programmes and associated activities.
- Provide assistance in the management of budgets relating to Client Relationship Development, FS Investment, and Relationship management funds, involving tracking and helping move costs to the right places.
- Engage in the pipeline management and uptake of Deloitte assets including Transition Labs, Greenhouses, Distinctive Client Experience (DCE), Client Care Assessments (CSA), Client Care (CC) feedback reviews, etc.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'