Client Partnership Director
£50-60K + £100k ote
This is an awesome opportunity to join an innovative digital leader, and manage a successful team…
Who will you be working for?
Our client offers a range of benefits with place them firmly at the top of places to work for in digital media, including money towards learning a new skills, incredible team incentives and trips that include skiing, canoeing down gorges in Spain and their summer party is the stuff of legend!
They are a dynamic and innovative digital media business who own and operate the business website of its type in the world!
What will you be doing?
The Client Partner Director will lead a team of three or four Account Directors and will be responsible for driving strategic client partnerships for domestic student recruitment. Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Client Partnerships you will have responsibility for both individual revenue and team management responsibilities.
You will be instrumental in developing long term strategic partnerships with UK clients and will play a fundamental part in the success of the commercial strategy.
- Responsible for both individual and team revenue, managing and establishing client partnerships with clients who have had a previous campaign spend
- Developing and implementing professional development plans for your team, leading and guiding them to build successful client partnerships. Also assisting in training of the wider team.
- Establish key contacts and building relationships with key stakeholders and budget holders within your client base
- Driving new business opportunities with the Head of Client Partnerships UK as required which may include implementing and managing new commercial initiatives
What background will you have?
- You have at least 5 years’ experience proactively working within the UK education sector
- Exceptional understanding of education marketing and recruitment, with a particular understanding of the importance of data in informing strategic decisions
- Detail-driven, allowing for the composition and communication of sophisticated business proposals & campaign reporting
- A strong influencer with experience of engaging stakeholders and assimilating technical, commercial and analytical information to form compelling solutions
- You have proven ability to establish and grow client relationships up to and including at director level
- Proven achievements of revenue growth in previous roles
If this sounds like the type of opportunity you’ve been looking for why not get in touch with one of our experienced consultants and find out more about this fantastic role…
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job