Client Partner - London - £60,000-£80,000
Client Partner required to join a leading business with offices located throughout the UK and Europe.
As the Client Partner you will to help support client relationships and grow incremental business opportunities. You will be working with the Client Services Team and reporting into the Director of Client Services.
You will have the ability to build strong and long-lasting professional relationships with stakeholders both inside and outside of the organisation. As the Client Partner you will have a hands-on approach and be able to manage budgets. You will also be able to display commercial awareness and have the ability to identify and convert business opportunities.
In return, you will work in a flexible environment and the chance to develop your skills on a wide variety of interesting projects.
- A proven track record of developing and maintaining strong client relationships in a similar commercial environment
- An agency background
- Experience, or a good understanding, of e-commerce and content management platforms
- Direct experience managing digital accounts
- Experience of developing client relationships at a senior or executive level
- Experience of budget planning and reporting
- A proven track record of developing growth opportunities with existing clients
- Knowledge of the ecommerce sector
- A degree (or equivalent experience) in a business related subject
We are shortlisting candidates for this role NOW. If it this sounds like the role you have been looking for then please e-mail your CV and a covering letter or alternatively you can call Halimah on .