Location: London - With a flexible WFH/Office model.
Salary:£80- 90k (DOE) + discretionary bonus
My client is a leading CRM and Marketing Technology agency, that are part of global multinational company and their clientèle are largely blue chip and SME's. They offer end to end Customer Marketing solutions, covering Data Analytics, Marketing Technology, Digital, CRM, DM and eCommerce and their core offering includes Planning, strategy, Digital Transformation and customer insight solutions.
The successful Client Partner will be responsible for leading and developing a driven client services team, overseeing the development and retention of designated accounts from the client portfolio and maximising growth opportunities for the business.
You will act as the key interface between the clients and the internal agency teams (including - Planning, Campaign Ops, Data Analytics and developers, CRM Strategy and sales) making sure everyone's working in tangent, projects (B2B/B2C) are delivered on time, to budget and that the client is kept happy at all times.
You will work with clients to understand their business pains, needs, challenges and current strategies, from a CRM, Digital, Martech and Data-marketing perspective, and lead the internal agency teams (as above) on the planning and delivery of the relevant solutions, strategies or programmes, so you'll need an excellent understanding of Digital Marketing strategy, CRM and Marketing Technology (SFMC, Adobe Campaign, Marketo for example)
You will be a dynamic hunter who thrives at delivering new business (including client pitches and presentations and written proposals) helping to grow accounts and maximise their full revenue potential
You will also be a confident leader, who can inspire others to deliver greatness. Your team will consist of a mix of client service and data led professionals.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing accounts to maximise revenue, whilst targeting new business wins
- Aiding clients with their CRM & Digital roapmaps, strategy and Planning, Digital and Marketing Technology needs
- Creating strategic plans for the accounts and written client proposals
- Delivering against agreed account plan and budgets, whilst maximising revenue
- Developing commercial opportunities for both the agency and the client
- Building relationships with clients in a mature and sophisticated fashion
- Guiding and consulting with clients
- Monitoring and reviewing processes to ensure the agency delivers
Essential skills required:
- Ideally circa 8-10 years of working in marketing and Client Services
- Solid experience delivering new business, including pitches and presentations.
- Sector experience - B2B, B2B, FMCG, retail, hospitality, Automotive… but most importantly, the ability to take information and build strategies for our client, sell them in and get them delivered
- Ability to integrate and co-operate with different functions
- Strong commercial mind-set
- A Solid understanding of the principles and processes of Digital/CRM strategy Planning and CRM/Data-Marketing
- Data - knowledge of how data works and what is possible with it. Equally, an understanding on supporting and integrating technologies
- Digital - understand what's going on and opportunities to use different technology and channels
- Team leadership and management experience
- Understanding of using data to manage customers
- Ability to navigate large and complex client organisations
- Dealing at director level
- Account Management
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Strategy
- CRM databases
- Customer Journey Mapping
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'