ADS Securities London Ltd is looking for a Client On-boarding Associate to join our team!
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic Client On-boarding associate support to our Retail Sales team.
This role will ensure that client’s accounts applications are processed in a timely manner.
ADSS, the Middle East’s Leading Forex Brokerage, is a fast growing, fully regulated, FX Brokerage Company, headquartered in the UAE and with offices in London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
We would love you to join our team in London!
Responsibilities in the role include:
- Support the Sales Team in the processing of all new account applications and ensure that the necessary identification screening is completed
- Responsible for accepting or rejecting applications in line with the company’s compliance procedures and policies
- Prioritise workload effectively to ensure account applications are approved/rejected within agreed SLAtimeframes
- Ensure all client accounts are thoroughly checked
- Perform KYC checks and AML checks and maintain a detailed record on clients
- Deliver a high standard of service to clients by responding to telephone and email enquiries in a professional manner
- Ensure that all documentation is stored appropriately
- Keep up to date on any changes in the business or to any procedures
- Client Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job