About the Company
Our client are a fast paced growing Fintech company. They empower businesses to pay and get paid on the terms they want, releasing cash into the supply chain with zero debt and zero risk.
The business was conceived by a group of leading European business people in strategic collaboration with world leading non-bank financial institutions. It was designed from the ground up, reimagining how business payments should work to address once and for all the problem of late payment within SME supply chains.
They are growing quickly and need to hire people to help with their global expansion.
Job Description - Onboarding Analyst:
As with all fast growing companies, roles evolve however the current responsibilities include:
• Client onboarding and KYC. This includes fraud identification and AML procedures
• Building relationships with clients and customers in order to facilitate client experience
• Effectively engage with Sales and IT departments
• Day to day administrative duties to support the Head of Risk and AML
• Perform key operational controls
• This is a fast growing organisation so the role will be encouraged to proactively recommend changes in our processes, product, or control environment to help make the company more efficient or create a better user experience.
What we’re looking for:
- Great personal manner when dealing with clients
- Detail orientated
- Team player
- Dynamic and willing to adopt to the different challenges that a changing/growing business throws up
- French and/or German are a plus
- A minimum of 1 year in a KYC/Client Onboarding role
The team is small and dynamic and fast moving. This is an exciting business. The client wants someone to join their team who will help them grow and support their clients. It will feel like your own business, ideas are encouraged and people are listened to and employees are free to experiment. They want you to grow with them. We are looking for great people to help execute the opportunities and vision that this company has. Hopefully you'll be up for the challenge.
- Building Relationships
- Control Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job