A growing FX and Payment Services client in London is looking for a Client Money Officer to join their Compliance and Risk team to oversee the Group's compliance with client money obligations.
As the Group has an e-money institution, payment institution and investment firm, the client money officer is responsible for oversight across all regulated entities. The role also requires holding of all relevant controlled functions, specifically being an EMD Individual, PSD Individual and CF10a.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant Compliance qualification (e.g. International Compliance Association, Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment)
- Significant experience in a similar role or as Deputy CF10a
- Experience and knowledge of the payments, e-money and foreign exchange options industry
- Proven track record of implementing client money procedures and controls
- Ability to understand the operating model of a high volume foreign exchange brokerage
- Ability to lead and chair the Client Money Committee
Please quote (42304) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Compliance Directors, CF10/11, Risk Frameworks, Monitoring, Advisory, Policy, T&C, Quality Assurance/ File Review, AML/KYC etc across the entire financial services sector including investments, banking and insurance. We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job