Client and Matter Rates Administrator
Location - Birmingham
We have an exciting new role based in Birmingham for a Client and Matter Rates Administrator.
This role will ensure firm wide client rate agreements are set up in a timely manner to ensure clients are billed at the correct rates and that the billable value of WIP is correctly reflected in the Firm's books.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensure the rates agreed with all clients Firm wide (i.e. including our international offices) are set up in Aderant in a timely manner. This could be either for an existing or new client of the firm.
- Ensure rates are set up in the Aderant Experts Rates module and that the necessary checks are performed to ensure the rates have been set up correctly.
- Where a client agreement contains reduced rates in respect of soft disbursements ensure that the appropriate rate set is attached at client level.
- For each new agreement ensure that rates anniversary dates are entered into the appropriate module in Aderant. These dates are key for ensuring client agreements are reviewed (at least) annually.
- Provide the Billing Manager with any relevant documentation extracted from any Client Service Agreements in which the client is offered a Volume Rebate or a Value Account.
- Assist in the monitoring of emails received into the client rates and the Milton inboxes.
Experience of billing on a practice management system is desirable but not essential.
Proven ability to prioritise workload within a busy environment and meet deadlines.
Sound IT Skills
Accurate with excellent attention to detail
Good communication skills (written and oral)
What can we offer you?
Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
Access to training and development to refresh or enhance your current skillset;
The opportunity to work agile;
Competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday, private healthcare and contributory pension.
Pinsent Masons is an international law firm that ranks amongst the top 75 law firms globally, with a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice rooted in its deep understanding of the sectors and geographies in which its clients operate.
We know that our culture sets us apart, and with over 1,500 lawyers operating from 24 locations throughout the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, it is at the heart of our success as a leading international law firm. Our core values are Approachable, Bold and Connected and as a firm we hold these in high regard. Personally and collectively, we live them every day and our firm is a better place for it.
Pinsent Masons stands out in particular for its innovative approach to service delivery and in 2016 we were ranked among the five most Innovative Law Firms in Europe.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description then please contact our in-house recruiter Helen Simpson. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'