Central Employment are looking to hire a driven Client Marketing Account Manager to join the North East’s most exciting Marketing, Digital, PR and Creative agency. This is the perfect opportunity for a creative and ambitious individual to help take their business to the next level.
- Create, plan and implement client campaigns using in-house experts.
- Take the lead role on digital and integrated client projects.
- Nurture new business relationships, draft proposals and pitch to new clients.
- Become the lead networker for the company attending local and national events on behalf of the business.
- Help drive internal systems and process to make the business more efficient, profitable and sustainable.
Add additional digital marketing experience to the team to assist on current and future client projects.
- Agency experience in exec and manager roles and ideally in-house marketing experience (minimum of 6-8 years) across B2B marketing primarily.
- A network of existing business contacts and proven BD/pitch experience/success.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing e.g. web projects, SEO, PPC, social media etc.
- Awesome proposal writing and presentation skills.
- Natural born leadership skills, you should be able to inspire, empower and motivate our team.
- A passion and thirst for knowledge for old school marketing, PR, Comms, digital and all things social.
- The ability to create and lead integrated campaigns (locally, nationally and internationally ideally).
- Marketing degree and/or advanced CIM qualification.
- Computer literate in Microsoft and Google software.
- Experience of using all key social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn), WordPress CMS and e-newsletter software e.g. Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp etc.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Agency
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Manager
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job