This role sits within the finance and capital markets team in the London office of this magic circle firm.
The purpose of this role is to support the development of the team, through the delivery and project management of business development, sales support, client focus and marketing initiatives. In this role you act as an interface between product group partners, working together with the team and wider Business Development team to facilitate the flow of information and highlight cross-selling opportunities and the delivery of top quality marketing and communications materials, capability statements and pitches.
This is a hands-on role that requires quick and accurate work to support the partners and lawyers in the practice. You provide day to day support for the team and assist with best practice and ad hoc projects. As part of your responsibility, you will work with one or more product groups, providing the full range of business development services. You will also be expected to be a member of a global industry sector, and possibly become involved on one or more strategic client teams.
Pitches & Capability Statements
- Updating F&CM capability statements - London and globally in cooperation with local offices and practices
- Collating and updating partner and associates CVs
- Assisting with the production of larger pitches and proposals as necessary
- Assisting the business development manager and business development executive in the development and execution of client plans for the F&CM practice and for the energy sector group
- Collating information for F&CM directory submissions and awards
- Coordinate internal F&CM product groups' newsletters and contribute to wider office/regional/sector newsletters
- Working with others in the practice and central communications team, to coordinate the production of marketing communication materials and campaigns
- Assist in maintaining F&CM internet and intranet sites
- You will be expected to work on special projects as required
- Coordinating client events and entertainment
- Help develop, implement and maintain a F&CM BD infrastructure
- Maintaining relevant database systems for capturing deal information (e.g. GTAD) and playing a lead role in key league table submissions
- Updating and maintaining the F&CM publications for submission to the Publications Database
- Creating and managing client mailing lists. Primarily responsible for the use of InterAction (CRM system)
In order to perform this role you will be a self starter with excellent organisational skills, meticulous attention to detail and an enthusiasm to learn.
You will be able to demonstrate a track record of being pro-active and of delivering high quality work. You will feel comfortable working in an environment with multiple stakeholders.
Excellent communication skills are essential and you must be a strong team player. You will also have experience in dealing with senior management and key stakeholders within a law firm.
Essential computer skills include:
Preferable computer skills include:
• Contact database - InterAction
• Frontpage/CMS/web/intranet skills
• Preferably you will be degree qualified, or equivalent, and ideally have a marketing qualification (CIMetc)
- Pitch Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job