Full-time Client Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Accountant or Client Manager with a track record of developing client relationships, or do you aspire to be one? Are you looking to make a move to a firm of accountants that will support you both professionally and personally?
Would you like to work with an established accountancy business with exciting growth plans, strong core values, and provides excellent benefits and well-being support for its employees? If so, this Client Manager role within an independent and progressive accountancy firm in Cheshire could be for you.
As an ACA or ACCA-qualified Client Manager, you will need to demonstrate your success at building effective client relationships. With the experience of working within accountancy practices, you will have honed your technical accountancy expertise and provided advice and support to clients of differing types and sizes.
As the go-to person for clients, you’ll be self-motivated, possess excellent attention to detail, and most importantly, you’ll have a head for business and know how to leverage your knowledge to help clients.
You will have previous experience managing people, leading teams and fostering a supportive culture that encourages and celebrates everyone’s hard work and dedication.
This established and reputable firm in Cheshire offers an excellent working environment, benefits and well-being package, and a clear path for career progression for the right person.
- You’ll be the go-to for clients, regularly attending meetings and aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
- You’ll be involved in, or support the preparation of bookkeeping records, management accounts, year-end accounts, and statutory accounts as required.
- Liaise with external bodies and assist clients with queries promptly.
- You’ll utilise the knowledge and support of colleagues within the business to assist clients in the effective use of accounting software packages.
- You’ll work with other teams and departments within the business to ensure that clients’ accounts and returns are completed on time and compliantly.
- Liaise with other internal teams and departments, such as payroll, to provide a full 360-degree service for clients.
- You’ll work closely with clients advising on wide-ranging, general accountancy issues.
- Encourage, support, and mentor junior team members -- championing customer service excellence.
- Proactively investigate and identify opportunities for the firm and clients and be confident in presenting and discussing them at Partner level.
- Represent the firm at business and networking events, developing contacts and relationships with new and prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This award-winning accountancy practice is highly regarded. As part of its succession planning, the firm is now looking for a talented Client Manager or Senior Accountant to join their growing team.
Feeling like a valued member of the team isn’t solely supporting each other on work projects -- it’s the culture and core values that are underpinned by the support and recognition that this firm provides.
With an impressive client portfolio across Cheshire and the North West region, this award-winning accounting firm offers a supportive environment where employees receive excellent career development assistance and a clear path for progression.
Employee Benefits As A Client Manager
- Salary of £45,000 to £60,000.
- Excellent employee benefits package.
- Career development training and support.
- Clear path for career progression.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- A proven track record within an accountancy practice.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and managing client relationships.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- Comfortable providing general accounting advice and expertise to clients as necessary.
- Proven experience of managing teams and individuals.
- Motivated with high standards and a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Comfortable working to deadlines and able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
- Accountancy Firm
- Client Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'