Full-time Client Manager Job Vacancy
Are you a self-motivated Accountant or Client Manager with a track record of developing client relationships, or do you aspire to be one?
Are you seeking an independent firm of accountants that will reward and understand the value of your role as a Client Manager?
If so, this Client Manager role within an independent accountancy firm in Chelmsford could be for you.
As an ACA or ACCA-qualified Client Manager, you will need to demonstrate your success at building effective relationships with clients and team members, as this role forms an integral part of the firm.
You’ll have experience of working within accountancy practices with your own portfolio of clients and have honed your technical and advisory accountancy expertise across a range of business types and sizes.
As the go-to person for clients, you’ll have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, possess excellent attention to detail, and most importantly, you’ll seek excellence in service delivery.
You will have previous experience managing people, leading teams and fostering a supportive culture that encourages and celebrates everyone’s hard work and dedication.
This established firm in Chelmsford offers an excellent working environment and a clear path for career progression to Partner for the right person.
- You’ll be the go-to for clients, regularly attending meetings and aiming to deliver customer service excellence for a diverse client base.
- You’ll be involved in, or support the preparation of self-assessment, bookkeeping records, management accounts, year-end accounts, Payroll, VAT, and statutory accounts as required.
- For limited companies, work will focus on OMB (compliance service).
- Liaise with external bodies and assist clients with queries promptly.
- You’ll utilise the knowledge and support of colleagues within the business to assist clients in the effective use of accounting software packages.
- You’ll work closely with clients advising on wide-ranging, general accountancy issues.
- Encourage, support, and mentor junior team members -- championing customer service excellence.
- Proactively investigate and identify opportunities for the firm and clients and be confident in presenting and discussing them at Partner level.
- Represent the firm at business and networking events, developing contacts and relationships with new and prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independent accountancy practice is highly regarded. As part of its succession planning, the firm is now looking for a talented Client Manager or Senior Accountant to join their growing team.
This firm rewards and values team members and has clear career progression opportunities to Partner level for ambitious accountants.
- Salary of £40,000 to £50,000.
- Excellent employee benefits package.
- Career development training and support.
- Clear path for career progression.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Proven advisory experience and skills.
- A proven track record within an independent accountancy practice.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and managing client relationships.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- Proven experience of managing teams and individuals.
- Motivated with high standards and a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Comfortable working to deadlines and able to manage own workload effectively.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
- Accountancy Firm
- Client Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'