Reed Finance have partnered with an accountancy firm looking to recruit an ambitious and focused Accounts Senior to join their dynamic team. Based in Chelmsford this firm is seeking for a self-motivated qualified ACA/ACCA, experienced, knowledgeable senior accountant with great communication and time management skills, preparing statutory, sole trader and partnerships accounts together with both personal and corporate tax, management accounts to work with our busy team of professionals.
- Assisting the Director and Manager with planning meetings and workflow
- Dealing with a varied client portfolio (T/O up to £5million) including OMBs, construction, entertainment, retail etc.
- Review of a wide range of accounts – Limited, sole trader, partnership, LLP’s etc. - Identifying and making adjustments where necessary for the client
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and self-assessment returns.
- Providing a management accounts service to clients
- Finalising accounts under the overall control of the Director
- Supporting the team with more complex accounts work
- Management, review and preparation of some personal tax returns
- Developing relationships with clients as their primary support contact
- Attend client meetings on a regular basis
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Ensure work is completed within agreed time and budget
- Dealing with general incoming client queries and escalating when required
- Identifying cross selling and software migration opportunities
- Work with a variety of systems including – FreeAgent, Xero, IRIS, SAGE and Quickbooks
- You must have 5 years practice experience with a solid general practice background, together with experience of training, reviewing and supervising.
- Ideally you will be ACA or ACCA qualified with proven experience of the preparation of accounts, reviewing work from other team members, liaising with clients and managing a client portfolio would be advantageous.
- Ideal for someone looking to make a difference with their hands on expertise whilst maintaining a work-life balance by working for a smaller firm with big ambitions within a local setting
This is a fantastic local opportunity to join a developing and progressive accountancy firm. You will be a fully qualified practice professional with excellent organisational and a can do attitude. For more information please contact Janella Barnden at REED Finance on 020 8563 6933 or Janella.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'