A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Client Manager to join a leading 5 Partner firm in North London.
The Client Manager will be responsible for managing a team of accountants, ensuring delivery of quality work. This role offers a great opportunity for progression with a clear pathway to partnership.
- Management of a client group including; advising clients on their accounting needs, resolving issues with clients and taking client meetings
- Team Management including; planning work, delegating and reviewing work, mentoring and training team members
- All aspects of accounting as the technical lead including;
- Preparing and finalising accounts on larger and more complex clients
- Good understanding of tax issues both personal and corporate
- Managing deadlines to ensure work is completed to the required quality standards
- Becoming main contact for client ensuring clients' needs are always met in a timely and professional manner.
The successful candidate will have significant experience working in an Accountancy Practice, with a strong technical understanding of accounts. You would have worked on clients with turnover levels of at least £5 million. You will have a strong ability to assess and manage time to the appropriate level on client work , and the ability to independently and confidently advise clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'