Our client is an established and well respected firm of Accountants with offices in Leamington Spa and due to continuous growth, they are now looking to recruit a well-rounded professional to take on the position of Accounts Manager or Client Manager.
This Accountancy Practice offer services to self-employed individuals, partnerships, LLP's and Limited Companies and they pride themselves on being a diverse accountancy firm that is able to personalise their services to all sectors of the business community.
This is a great and rarely available opportunity for a qualified accountant who would like to further their career in a management role.
Joining as the Accounts & Client Manager you will report directly to the Partners and undertake all client management duties including the management, training and development of junior members of the team.
Duties to include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients, acting as the main point of client contact and liaising with other advisors
- Managing internal workflow and deadlines
- Meeting with existing and potential new clients
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns for companies and individuals
- Review of work prepared by other team members
- Preparing and managing monthly targets and billing
- We would like the successful candidate to be either FMAAT/ACA/ACCA qualified, or will consider candidates with considerable experience
- Have at least 3 years' experience of working within an accountancy practice
- Broad accounts and tax knowledge with the ability to advise clients directly
- Good with systems and software, including cloud accounting packages.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure without sacrificing quality
- An excellent communicator and team player
In return, the successful candidate will receive a basic salary circa £40,000. You will also benefit from a fantastic working environment, up to 25 days holidays, pensions scheme and life assurance that includes discounted gym and leisure club membership
- Client Manager