Our client is a growing independent firm, with offices in Surrey and Central London. They have a wide ranging client base and also manage a significant number of HNWI clients.
Due to the continued growth, they now seek a Qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant who will be predominantly based in their Kingston office. Ideally you will also work out of their London office approximately one day per week.
Reporting to the Directors, the main aspects of the role is to manage client relationships and oversee and control the work flow and quality control issues for a portfolio of clients.
This multifaceted role has a varied focus to include the delivery of accountancy and tax compliance engagements, planning and budgeting of jobs, staff mentorship, supervision and appraisal.
Key responsibilities include:
Preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements.
- Tax return preparation and provision of tax planning advice (personal and corporate)
- Organising and monitoring the work flow ensuring client service levels and deadlines are met
- Review of accounts prepared by the accounts staff
- Supervision, training and generally supporting the accounts staff
- Drafting letters ready for final clearance by the Partners
- Assist with marketing work and attending marketing events
- Meeting and liaising with clients
- Identification of opportunities to sell additional services
- Participating in monthly managers meetings and taking ownership of specific areas of responsibilities
The firm offers excellent career prospects, 25 days holiday and free parking. The working hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job