Our client are a small Accountancy firm established for over 25 years in Central London. They have 3 partners and 7 staff.
They are looking for a Client Manager or Senior Client Manager who will be working on a portfolio of clients across Accounts 40%, Tax 45% and Audit 15%.
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA Qualified or nearly qualified (1 or 2 exams left) with excellent technical tax knowledge, they are looking for someone who will add value to clients on the tax side including HNWI and corporates.
They have several niche clients who are barristers and barristers chambers, so any knowledge of these would be advantageous.
Duties will include:
- Working on a portfolio of clients Tax, Accounts and Audit work
- Tax planning strategies for clients including High net worth and corporate clients
- Reviewing files of junior staff
- Excellent experience working in Accountancy Practice
- Be Qualified or 1 or 2 exams away from qualification.
- Excellent tax knowledge, or passion to learn more on the tax side
- Working hours 9am to 5.30pm or 8.30am to 5pm.
- 23 days Holiday for Senior staff members (plus bank hols)
- Central London located around 10 mins walk from Liverpool Street
- Matched Pension contribution of 4%
- Eligible for medical insurance after probation period
- Appraisals twice a year
- Being a small firm, able to reward on performance outside of normal appraisals, as well as regular reviews of work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job