The successful candidate will be able to display:
- Knowledge and experience of all accounts and tax matters facing SME companies.
- Experience producing corporate accounts and tax returns as well as personal self assessment returns.
- A passion for working closely with clients and developing strong relationships.
- A background providing businesses with sound financial advice designed to ensure stability and growth.
- The ability to control all aspects of accounts preparation an engagement execution.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job