Client Manager job based in Northampton
Public Practice Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a ACA/ACCA qualified accountant to join a vibrant accountancy firm based in the Northampton. This would be an ideal role for a Senior Accountant, who is looking to step up into a Manager’s position where you can fully utilise your skill set which incorporates audit, accounts and taxation. It would also suit and experienced Accounts Manager who is seeking a fresh challenge.
Ideally the Client Manager position will hold ACA/ACCA qualified qualification with a minimum of 6 years’ experience working for an accountancy firm where they have undertaken a senior/manager position. Leadership skills are required to manage and develop a team of technical staff, whilst looking after a portfolio of clients.
You need to be able to lead external audits and deliver accounts work to a variety of industry sectors.
This modern, high growth accountancy firm in Northampton is a well-established and successful firm. They have an enviable reputation for providing quality services designed to improve both personal and business performance and profitability working across a range of Industry sectors.
The Client Manager job based in Northampton is working for a fast paced and vibrant firm which provides full range of accounting and management information services to companies of all sizes. This is an upbeat Client Manager job which you will need to be a qualified accountant with previous staff management experience.
For the Client Manager job based in Northampton, you will need to be able to keep up to date with accounting legislation whilst being self-motivated, efficient and hardworking individual. This will be the perfect opportunity for an individual to progress alongside the company.
The skills for the Client Manager job will include:
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
- Delivering external audit work
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
- Plan team tasks and jobs ensuring the most efficient use of resources
- Oversee the successful completion of tasks and jobs ensuring team members are assisted and supported where the need arises
- Review all completed jobs as required. Provide feedback to team members as appropriate
- Prepare management accounts and VAT returns, or other related reports, when necessary
- Consideration of all aspects of tax and accounting that affect clients
- Liaise with Directors to discuss client matters and to ensure the completion of job is accurate and timely
- Continually monitor the progress of all jobs and adapt the original plan as required
- Carry out the management function by assisting with staff management
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Directors
We are sure that the Client Manger job in Northampton will be the perfect job to be able to expand your knowledge and skillset whilst working alongside the Directors.
The successful applicant for the Client Manager job role will have the following skills and qualities:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Previous practice experience
- Self-motivated, efficient and hardworking individual
- Experience in managing teams
- Attention to detail
- Able to keep up-to-date with accounting legislation and attend courses
- Have knowledge of accounting rules
- Exceptional IT skills
- Meticulous in maintaining records
The perfect Client Manager will be an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant and will have circa 6 years’ experience working within a public practice accountancy firm. You will require outstanding communication skills, along with the ability to lead and motivate others.
To find out about more Client Manager jobs in Northampton please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job