We are currently looking for a Client Manager for a leading certification service who role will be to develop and expand the business of this global organisation here in the UK.
The main tasks of the role will be:
- Developing Business growth and improved margin in UK
- Managing portfolio of high level/complex Clients to various international standards
- Developing and deploying training packages for internal and external purposes for Global Business
- Help in Liaise between clients, audit teams and internal resources
- Maintain and review adherence to Standards requirements
- Efficiently develop, manage and update processes to meet the requirements to accreditation rules and deploy them.
- Develop and drive continual improvement through efficiencies and effectiveness
To be considered for this position candidate must have an
- An understanding of IATF16949 rules for certification
- An understanding of ISO17021
- Be able to build complex relationships
- Be able to identify opportunities and develop business leads
- Have exposure to managing quality services
This role can be based anywhere in the UK but the individual must be able to travel to our clients base in the UK and to client locations.
This role will require excellent communication skills and the ability to solve and create solutions for complex quality management system issues.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job