Client Manager - Worldpanel Division
As one of the largest accounts in the Worldpanel business, Unilever are a forward thinking, ambitious and exciting client to work on. The Unilever UK Purchase team consists of 9 members covering Beauty & Personal Care, Homecare, Foods, Refreshment and Shopper.
Your role, as a Client Manager, will be focused on the Beauty & Personal Care division of the Unilever’s business, working on globally famous brands such as Dove, Sure and Tresemme.
Some of the benefits of this role include the opportunity to expand your knowledge of the research industry as you closely collaborate with Unilever’s other research partners, engage regularly with our WP+ offering and bring global insights into the local business with the use of our Europanel partners.
Beyond the kudos of working on such a prestigious account there are also agency perks such as discounted Unilever products, access to their gym, an onsite hairdresser and free ice cream.
Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 9 of the world’s leading research, data and insight brands. Our global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.Key outcomes
- Day to day client servicing within the Personal Care team, involving taking and delivering on briefs, and building strong client relationships with both CMI and the wider team
- Sole ownership of issue driven briefs alongside Kantar Worldpanel Usage, Nielsen and CMI
- There is a key priority to ensure that we are receiving issue driven briefs supported by CMI
- 2 days a week on site at Unilever’s office in Leatherhead, focused on briefings, presenting back insights and forging strong working relationships with both Unilever and the other agencies
- Work with the senior members of the team to develop relationships outside of CMI and build our credibility wider in the Unilever business
- Collaborating closely with Europanel counterparts on global/regional data requests
- Managing and generating revenue opportunities both locally and with your Europanel counterpart
- Be comfortable with building and delivering insight driven stories for Unilever with a focus on actionable recommendations that will help them to grow their brands
- A good understanding of panel data, how to run it and its applications
- Flexibility to work collaboratively with multiple agencies, working as a team to integrate all parties’ insights into joined-up, impactful presentations
- Be comfortable taking a lead on briefs, with good organisation skills to handle workload and communication skills to build client relationships
- Confidence to sell-in new methods, processes and seek revenue generating opportunities
- A passion for working with Unilever and helping them grow their brands
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'