About this role:
Are you an experienced professional who is great at delivering service to senior level individuals and their teams? Are you passionate about supply chain, enjoy working with multiple teams and comfortable working in a target driven environment?
We are looking for a Client Manager to join our Client Services Organization in our state of the art center of excellence in Egham. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to executive-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention.
A typical day might look like:
• Partnering with senior team members to identify your client’s key initiatives, providing solutions to ensure your client base receives value
• Interpret and deliver customised research
• Support the on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients
• Deliver on-site member support at annual Gartner events
• Partner with senior team members to conduct quarterly review calls and plan for success
• Ensure client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
You may have:
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous experience working in the supply chain industry
You’re great at:
• Working towards and achieving targets
• Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals
• Collaborating with others to overcome challenges
• Organizing your time and planning
• Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
• An upbeat, positive working environment
• Limitless career growth
• World class training & coaching
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'