Client Manager opportunity within an established Lancashire Chartered Accountancy Practice offering managerial responsibility for a client portfolio and career development and progression.
An established Chartered Accountancy & Business Advisory Practice with a strong presence in West Lancashire. The firm advises a diverse range of Entrepreneur-led, Family-Owned and SME businesses up to c.£80m t/o and provides expert Audit, Accounts Preparation, Tax and Digital / Cloud Accountancy & Business Advisory Solutions.
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced and ambitious ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant involving responsibility for managing a client portfolio and supervising Trainee and Semi-Senior staff, and offering genuine long term career progression.
As a key member of the firm's Management Team your role will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of SME and Corporate clients (c.£100k - £30m t/o)
- Delivering high quality Audit, Accounts and Business Advisory solutions, supported by Trainees / Semi-Seniors
- Managing Audit procedures and reviewing Accounts, VAT and Tax Computations prepared by staff
- Advising clients on a wide range of accountancy and business issues including digital accountancy solutions, profit extraction, business growth and monthly / quarterly financial management.
Benefits will include:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to progress and develop your career further longer term
- Flexibility in working arrangements (WFH / Office blend)
You will be an Accountancy professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Background within Chartered Accountancy Practice (min.5 - 7 years)
- Significant Accounts / Business Services, conversant with Xero and / or other cloud accounts software
- Experience of advising and working closely with Business Owners / Directors and Management Teams
- Client focused approach, able to advise clients on a range of accountancy and business matters
If you are currently working in a Chartered Accountancy Practice at Assistant Manager / Manager level and are seeking an opportunity offering long term development and progression please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this position.
- Accountancy Firm
- Accounts Production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'