I am currently working with a small, well-run Accountancy Practice in the heart of Lytham who are recruiting for a Client Manager/Senior Accountant to join their team. This role offers an opportunity to work closely with an entrepreneurial owner and will see the successful candidate inherit an established portfolio of clients in various industries made up of SME’s and owner managed businesses.
This will be a varied role within Practice working closely with the Managing Partner and offers a starting salary of around £30,000.
The role also comes with the following benefits:
- Flexible working around core hours
- 35 hour working week - with little or no overtime
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Clear progression opportunities & training
- Ongoing training & professional development
- Relaxed friendly atmosphere
- Early Finish on Fridays with relaxed dress code each Friday
- Professional working environment offering a good work/life balance
- Flexibility on working days/hours - Part-time hours available
- Full Study Support where applicable
- Annual Appraisal & Salary Review
- Personal Development Plan
- Health cover
- Gym membership
- Opportunity to work from Home
- Paperless Office Environment
- Xmas Closure
- Opportunity to develop new clients
Candidates must have previous Accountancy Practice experience and will ideally be ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'