Client Manager - The Client
Our client are a business modernisation and digital transformation consultancy who have grown year on year since their inception 8 years ago. They've chosen to hone our expertise in these key areas of technology, as we believe them to be essential to organisations who need to successfully deliver modern user and customer experiences. As smart organisations plan for the digital revolution, our client help them deliver services with highly efficient and agile technologies at their core, typically based on flexible hybrid infrastructures and cloud platforms.
Client Manager - The Candidate:
The ideal candidate for the Client Manager role will possess a minimum of a 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role at a reseller/MSP and have the drive and hunger to succeed. You will be a proven relationship builder combined with a strong history of working within a commission and quota structure with a proven record of meeting and/or surpassing targets. If you are a self-starter, commercially astute, well presented, full of ideas and boundless energy and above all be an entrepreneur combined with excellent communication skills and want to be part of a fantastic IT company. You will also have a strong established client base and have ability to bring your portfolio with you.
Critical Skills / Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years exposure to selling technology solutions or services
- Experience selling managed services and solutions
- Good phone skills / experience of selling over the phone to end users
- Confident with the ability to forge strong working relationships with clients
- Proven track record of new business and ability to retain customers and cross sell additional products services
- Strong closing skills
- Ability to prospect and identify / map out stake holders within accounts
- Ability to demonstrate targets and achievements against targets
- End user sales experience
- Previous experience within a managed service provider would be advantageous with examples of clients wins
- Driven, motivated and use to work in a fast paced sales environment
- Strong qualifying skills
- Consultative sales skills
Client Manager - The Role:
The sky is the limit, as long as you are determined, tenacious and an expert in building relationships you have the ability to make as much money as you like. With a generous uncapped commission structure you are rewarded for your hard work. Pay reviews are based on performance instead of time served, ensuring that you that you are able to fast track your way up the pay scales.
Working within this role you will be given the business-critical responsibility of managing a book of existing clients. You will take full ownership of the relationship and look to develop the account. By understanding the potential clients business, issues and areas for improvement you will be expected to liaise with pre-sales consultants to offer a solution which best meets their requirements. Duties and responsibilities within this role will include, but not be limited to;
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Managing and developing existing accounts
- Daily identification, nurturing and closing of new sales opportunities within a defined account base
- Constantly build a sustainable pipeline of both run-rate and larger, bid opportunities
- Regularly review/analyse accounts to understand growth opportunities for new lines of business
- Continuously engaging with our customers making them aware of suitable products and services available to meet their needs
- Selling complete range of products and services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"