A growing and reputable Accountancy Practice near Gatwick is looking for an experienced Client Manager to join a dynamic team.
Established and well respected large independent near Gatwick.
- Being the first point of contact for clients in their portfolio, ensuring that all accounts work is completed effectively, ensuring junior staff are utilised efficiently.
- Oversee the completion of accounts jobs ensuring junior staff are assisted and supported where the needed. As well as helping to provide training in any necessary areas.
- Review completed jobs and work completed by team members.
- Liaise with Directors on completed jobs.
- Maintain effective communication with clients and team members on any job
- Continually monitor the progress of work by junior staff and adapt the original plan as required.
- Take responsibility for answering questions and queries from clients.
- Attend marketing/networking events and business developments activities as requested by the Directors.
- Qualified accountant with management exposure
- Self-motivated, efficient and hard working
- Attention to detail
- Able to keep up-to-date with accounting legislation and attend courses
- Have good knowledge of accounting rules
- Have good communication and rapport building skills
Salary between £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience.
- ACA or ACCA qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job