Client Manager / Fully Qualified Accountant / Full ACA ACCA Qualification
Job Title: Senior Client Manager (Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant)
Salary: £33,000 - £37,000
Job Type: Full Time
The Client is a company made of a team of award winning Chartered Management Accountants based in Edinburgh. They specialise in cloud accounting and taxes, helping businesses and contractors in the technology and food & drink sectors across Edinburgh and the Lothians.
They are currently looking for someone who can join the organisation and help improve their client services.
The following list will constitute the main elements of your job. However, you may be asked to undertake other tasks according to the needs of the business.
- Act as the client manager for a group of clients as designated by the directors. This will include:
- Giving clients a fantastic level of customer service.
- Ensuring that clients receive a prompt response to queries.
- Identifying clients with growth prospects.
- Identifying cross selling opportunities
- Agreeing pricing with client group for additional work done.
- Ensuring that jobs for clients are appropriately priced for the standard of records received and are completed profitably.
- Ensuring that work is completed within the agreed timescales
- Pre year end meetings where required and post year end sign off meetings / calls.
- Making referral requests to clients.
- Reviewing prices for client group on an annual basis.
- Review of designated jobs including accounts production, tax (personal and corporate) and vat.
- Completing peer reviews for other client managers.
- Prepare management accounts for the assigned list of clients within the designated timescales. Attend management accounts meetings with clients.
- Maintain Xero certification.
- Ensure that there is a culture of continuous improvement with relation to work performed on your client group.
- Support the development of junior accounts staff
- Meet with prospects and prepare quotes based on the One Accounting pricing matrix.
- Ensure that AML reports are completed as appropriate for your client group.
The successful candidate will:
- Deliver excellent levels of client service, Have experience of preparing year-end accounts, corporation tax and personal tax returns.
- You will have two to five years' experience in an accounting practice, have a great eye for detail, and be comfortable in using cloud technology.
- You will be used to managing a portfolio of limited companies and sole traders, you will have the chance to expand your skills with management accounts preparation, Xero training and managing client project within the firm.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Senior Accountant, Chartered Accountancy, Bookkeeper, Chartered Accountant, Senior Accountant, Management Accountancy, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, Financial Accountant, Finance Controller, Financial Accountant may also be considered for this role.
- Senior Accountant
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Management Accountancy
- Client Manager
- Chartered Accountant
- Chartered Accountancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'